9/23/2006

Should Uffie Eat Spinach and Die?


(Photo by Felix Larher)

Some people get very excited at the sight and sounds of Paris-by-way-of-Miami electro-nomad Uffie, who is just 18 years of age and already getting loads of hype. Exhibit A: The entire (and almost-consistently awesome) Ed Banger crew digs her. Exhibit B: Others aren't so impressed. For those who haven't decided yet... T.P.O. gives you exhibit C, Uffie live:



Some may accuse me of being jealous because I wanted the URL myspace.com/uffie to use for my planned crunk-snap side-project, "Under Fire From Internal Entities," and because everyone knows I secretly wish my girlfriend was a French house DJ/MC. However, that's just not the case.

Bonus round: Now that you've watched the video, use THESE thought-provoking photographs of Little Ms. Uffie to initiate a dialogue with a friend.

2 comments:

JS said...

Addendum: How many times NEXT year will Red Sky play an Uffie song?

My guess: 5 times a night, Thurs-Sat. 15 times a weekend. 52x15= ... 3,000,000 Uffie spins @ Red Sky in '07.

JJ said...

haha! wow, so that's how math can be practical and entertaining!