12/24/2007

Our Alycia Lane Coverage


Now that she won't be getting any money shawty's like an 8 tops

I know what you might be thinking: "T.P.O. why are you always so behind on your coverage? This Alycia Lane thing went stale a week ago." Well, excuse me for being too busy fucking. Do you even know how hard it is fucking these glamorous bitches? I'm getting paid for it, too. And what about that Wikipedia? Those Kurt Vonnegut, Ghostface Killah, Spaghetti Western, La Boheme and soup articles-- off the magnet! Do you people know that on Saturday night I was at the same party as a guy who knows Bobby Dabolt? Have you heard the new Herc & Love - "Hercules Theme?" Ten steps behind, Baltimore. Suck my dick!

Pulling a Philly what? Alycia who? I got Tim Tebow's girlfriend emailing me, son! I'll see you motherfuckers in 2008, "The Year of the Don." ©

1 comment:

Biss said...

Yes.


My goal is to start my own blog.

The Year of the Don.