1/17/2007

"Hibachi": Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way?



I was ripping the exercise bike pretty hard yesterday when I peeked this video on the TV above me. It totally pushed me to burn an extra 10.

Maybe you, like I did before yesterday, have forgetten how awesome this video is? Allow me to refresh. First, its setting is either an enormous three-tiered hole in the ground, into which both psychedelic and disco light are poured, or its the innards of a gigantic, again three-tiered, disco ball, or it's the inside of an alien's butt, or it's a combination of the three. Cut it any way you like, it's J. There are hott rock & roll chicks dancing. Its run time is 3:33. EVERYBODY has long hair. Kravitz sports a sleeveless, red, velvet, bell-bottom jump suit!? There's 360 degree paning during the solo. There's a blurred-out tit shot, and the bass player is wearing a cape.

Jesus, fuck, ladies, I would totally get into "Brad Pitt" shape if I had one of those video iPods and could run this video on repeat. Can't afford one right now, but if you're a lady, you can leave a comment to set up a donation.

1 comment:

NBS said...

i stand by my original claim that the best part of this video is the drummer, but the white beam of light thing during the guitar solo is sorta mindblowing too since it's like an alien spaceship light going down to pick up a human (or ET or whoever), except the whole set IS shaped like the inside of an alien spaceship. beam me the fuck up